#free antivirus download
What it Does
HouseCall is Trend Micro’s highly popular on-demand antivirus software scanner for identifying and removing viruses, trojans. worms. unwanted browser plugins, and other malicious software.
HouseCall Antivirus includes the following features:
- Easy-to-use interface makes scanning your computer for viruses a snap
- Custom Scan lets you specify which folders to scan
- Quick Scan reduces software scan times to a few minutes
- Stand-alone eliminates compatibility issues associated with browser-activated scanners
- Smart Scan delivers the latest antivirus protection while reducing download times
- Smart Feedback shares threat information to quickly discover new threats
- Review and Restore lets you check and compare scan results and recover files
- Enhanced Detection and Cleanup addresses rootkits and other sophisticated threats
- Enhanced Scanning performance speeds threat detection
- Vulnerability scans find threats on other devices connected to your home network
- Housecall can only be used to assess the vulnerability of websites, domains, services, and/or systems under your lawful control.
- Housecall may only be used for its intended purpose and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- You will not compromise the security of any network, domain, server, or website you scan with Housecall.
- You will not tamper with, compromise, or attempt to circumvent any physical or electronic security measures employed by Trend Micro with respect to the accessibility and/or use of Housecall.
- You will not use Housecall to provide services to third parties or allow use or access to Housecall by any third party other than those acting on your behalf.
- You will use Housecall only in such regions authorized by Trend Micro.
- You will not use Housecall to harm, or interfere with, any persons, or access their data or resources without their authorization, or benefit directly or indirectly from such abuse.
- You will not authorize others to violate any of the foregoing terms.
Did you know.
Trend Micro™ Internet Security includes all the functionality of HouseCall, plus automatic virus updates personal firewall, spyware detection and removal, spam blocking, protection against identity theft, and Wi-Fi network protection. HouseCall cleans up threats but does not prevent them. Don’t get caught again.
Try Internet Security free for 30 days .
TRY MORE FREE TOOLS
- Click Download above to begin. Please note that HouseCall requires a small download before it can scan your computer.
- You can choose to save a copy of the launcher (HousecallLauncher.exe) and use it to quickly start your antivirus software scan. Remember to visit this page occasionally to get the latest copy of the launcher.
- It is recommended that first-time users select the Quick Scan option, which is available in addition to the Full Scan or Folder Scan options.
- Enabling the Smart Feedback setting helps increase the strength of the Smart Protection Network by sharing malware and threat data as part of our global neighborhood watch program. No personally identifiable information is gathered as part of participation.
- At least 300MHz Intel TM Pentium TM processor or equivalent
- At least 256MB memory
- At least 200MB available disk space
- Windows TM XP (32-bit) Home or Professional with SP2 or SP3
- Windows Vista TM (32-bit, 64-bit) Ultimate, Business, Home Premium, or Home Basic with SP1 or SP2
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- At least high-color (16-bit) and a minimum resolution of 1024×768 pixels
HouseCall 8.0 is browser independent.
Are you a small business owner?
Then you may be interested in our Worry-Free family of small business security products.