Our Free VPN (Virtual Private Network) server is designed with the latest technologies and most advanced cryptographic techniques to keep you safe on the internet from prying eyes and hackers. Our VPN securely routing all your internet traffic through an encrypted tunnel to bypass government censorship, defeat corporate surveillance and monitoring by your ISP. VPNBook strives to keep the internet a safe and free place by providing free and secure PPTP and OpenVPN service access for everyone.
Free OpenVPN and PPTP VPN
Choose your preferred VPN type below for access details. No registration or sign-up is required!
- Euro1: ONLINE Euro2: ONLINE DE: ONLINE
- US1: ONLINE US2: ONLINE CA: ONLINE
- Sep 29, 2016 – VPN password changed. Check below for new password.
- May 28, 2015 – Two new web proxy servers (US & UK location) are now online!
- us if you like our service. Follow us on Twitter to receive password updates.
- Feb. 10, 2015 – Server #6 (Germany VPN Server – optimized for fast web surfing) is now online!
- May 19, 2013 – SSL-encrypted web proxy is now online for convenient and secure browsing.
- May 5, 2013 – OpenVPN configurations (updated cert bundles) now support iPhone and iPad.
- Read Past News. Hide Past News.
- Aug. 21, 2014 – Canada VPN ‘ca1.vpnbook.com’ (optimized for fast web surfing) is now online!
- Jun. 24, 2014 – Server #5 ‘us2.vpnbook.com’ (optimized for fast web surfing) is now online!
- May 9, 2013 – Server #4 ‘us1.vpnbook.com’ (optimized for fast web surfing) is now online!
- Apr 30, 2013 – Server #1 ‘euro1.vpnbook.com’ has now been updated with all services enabled.
- Apr 28, 2013 – Server #3 ‘uk1.vpnbook.com’ (optimized for fast web surfing) is now online!
- Apr 29, 2013 – Server #2 ‘euro2.vpnbook.com’ has now been updated with all services enabled.
- Apr 22, 2013 – Our network has been experiencing high load lately. Please refrain from P2P downloading till we add more capacity. Thank you!
- Jan 10, 2013 – New OpenVPN Configurations Released (All Bugs Fixed).
- Server #2 ‘euro2.vpnbook.com’ is Now Online!
- Fixed Connectivity Issues, No More Dropped Connections.
- Faster Speeds & Increased User Capacity.
- OpenVPN Configurations Now Work On All Android Devices.
- Server #1: euro217.vpnbook.com
- Server #2: euro214.vpnbook.com
- Server #3: us1.vpnbook.com (US VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #4: us2.vpnbook.com (US VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #5: ca1.vpnbook.com (Canada VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Server #6: de233.vpnbook.com (Germany VPN – optimized for fast web surfing; no p2p downloading)
- Username: vpnbook
- Password: W2cadre
- More servers coming.
- Server #1: Download Euro1 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
- Server #2: Download Euro2 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle
- Server #3: Download US1 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (US VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- Server #4: Download US2 Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (US VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- Server #5: Download CA Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (Canada VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- Server #6: Download DE Server OpenVPN Certificate Bundle (Germany VPN – web surfing only; no p2p)
- All bundles include UDP53, UDP 25000, TCP 80, TCP 443 profile
- Username: vpnbook
- Password: W2cadre
- Dedicated VPN server with dedicated CPU & Memory for each user
- 500GB+ dedicated bandwidth per month
- Connect your computer, phone, and tablets (up to 5 devices simultaneously)
- No logging – We do NOT log any user activities
- P2P, VoIP, and online gaming support
- Customizable OpenVPN ports (default ports: UDP53/TCP443)
- $7.95 per month; 30 day money back guarantee
* This service is Advertisement and Donation based, if you enjoy this service, please consider donating so we can keep this as a free service and add more servers in the future.
Our free euro VPN servers are hosted in Romania, which is one of the best locations for privacy. Our euro VPN allows you to bypass ISP censorship and get unrestricted internet access.