Restorer Ultimate Data Recovery for Windows 2000 #file #recovery, #data #recovery #software, #restore #data, #restore,
Professional Data Recovery Software File Undelete Tool for FAT, NTFS, exFAT Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS, UFS, HFS+ file systems
Restorer Ultimate for Windows is a next generation data recovery toolset from the makers of the award-winning Restorer2000. Restorer Ultimate delivers the same industry leading data recovery technology pioneered by Restorer2000, but with faster performance, expanded features, and better results.
Best of all, Restorer Ultimate’s user interface has been completely redesigned to be more intuitive for both novices and experts. Originally developed as a cross-platform solution for data recovery professionals, the latest release of Restorer Ultimate for Windows makes this powerful technology accessible to do-it-yourselfers as well. These usability improvements make basic undelete tasks quicker and easier without hindering the advanced file recovery capabilities that industry pros have relied on for over a decade.
Restorer Ultimate for Windows supports both the 64 and 32 bit Windows platforms. When operating in the 64-bit Windows environment, Restorer Ultimate utilizes the maximum amount of RAM available on the machine. For systems with more than 3 GB of RAM, this 64-bit functionality dramatically reduces the processing time required to scan and analyze high volume disks (when compared to 32-bit data recovery software).
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 2000/XP/ 2003/Vista/2008/2012 or Windows 7/8/8.1/10 .
- At least 32 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, and other data stored by Restorer Ultimate.
- Windows user account with administrative privileges for installation and utilization of Restorer Ultimate for Windows utilities under Windows 2000/XP/ 2003/Vista/2008/2012 Windows 7/8/8.1/10 .
- A network connection for data recovery over network.
Features and Benefits of Restorer Ultimate for Windows
User interface and Demo mode:
- Intuitive, wizard-style interface.
- User friendly, even for tech novices; meanwhile, all the advanced data recovery features are still accessible for power users.
- Multilanguage support. The user interface language can be switched on-the-fly without restarting the program. Languages supported: English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese .
- Easy customization and presets for frequently performed data recovery tasks.
- Online documentation, how-tos, and detailed manual and help file provide step-by-step instructions, tips, and tutorials.
- Risk free evaluation. The only limitation to the Demo mode is the ability to save recovered files larger than 128 Kb. Larger files can still be located and previewed in the Demo mode. If the file you are looking for is there, you can register on the fly and complete the data recovery. Or, save your search results, register later, and recover the files previously found.
- Safe and reliable disk imaging module. Scanning a disk image (rather than the drive itself) allows you to explore and analyze a disk without causing further damage. This is the number one best practice for data recovery specialists, especially when working with drives with signs of physical damage.
Data recovery features:
- Support for the HFS/HFS+ (Mac), FAT/FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS/NTFS5,ReFS (Windows), and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS, UFS1/UFS2 (Linux/Unix) file systems .
- SmartScan data recovery technology: absolute control over the data recovery process even from corrupted or formatted hard drives.
- Scalable technology: Perform a quick undelete for recently deleted files or perform a deep disk scan to analyze all files and partitions that have ever existed on the disk.
- Raw file recovery (disk scan using file signatures for recovery of known file types) with regularly updated file signature database.
- File preview for graphics, video, and audio files to estimate chances for successful file recovery. Files can be previewed in the Demo mode for free.
- Advanced file search capabilities.
- Backup recovered data to any storage device, including external disks (USB, FireWire, etc.), internal disks, separate partitions, and even network and shared drives.
Advanced data recovery features.
- Scan multiple disk scans at once, even if the file systems and other parameters are different. Recovered data and search results is automatically combined into a single report.
- Custom-defined file signatures for raw file recovery. GUI editor makes it easy to teach Restorer Ultimate new “known file types.”
- Advanced disk imaging capabilities, including support for region imaging, disk image compression, split image files (for storing on multiple devices or devices with FAT file size limitations).
- Powerful text/hexadecimal editor.
- Support for S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attribute monitoring. HDD S.M.A.R.T. status is shown using HDD icons.
- Support for HFS+ compressed files.
- File system journal processing for HFS+ and Ext3/4fs file systems to increase a number of successfully found files.
- Soft updates journal processing for enhanced recovery on UFS partitions.
- Support for extended attributes in HFS+, Ext3/4fs, and UFS file systems. This refines recovery of Mac OSX Time Machine and Linux selinux ACL.
- A user-friendly wizard for virtual RAID creation.
- Automatic RAID parameter recognition for RAID5 and 6.
- RAID consistency check.
- Support for RAID level 0, 1, 4, 5, 6, and spanned volumes .
- Support for nested and non-standard RAID levels: RAID10 (1+0), RAID1E, RAID5E, RAID5EE, RAID6E.
- Support for parity delays in all applicable RAID layouts.
- Support for custom-created RAID layouts. Customizable block size and order, as well as offsets. Support for custom stripe block tables.
- Custom-created RAID layouts can be saved and loaded for different jobs.
- Support for Windows Storage Spaces created by Windows 8/8.1 and 10/Threshold 2. Restorer Ultimate can automatically assemble both healthy and even slightly damaged Storage Spaces. Storage Space parents with heavily damaged databases can be added manually.
- Support for Apple software RAIDs created by the OS X system. Restorer Ultimate can automatically recognize and assemble them from their members. Members with severe corrupted RAID parameter records can be added manually.
- Support for Linux Logical Volume Manager (LVM/LVM2). Restorer Ultimate can automatically recognize and assemble its volumes from their components even if volume parameter records are slightly damaged. Components with severe corrupted volume parameter records can be added manually.
- Support for Windows dynamic disks including unsyncronized Windows software RAIDs.
Network data recovery (for Restorer Ultimate for Windows Network)
- Save bandwidth by storing recovered files on an external drive connected to the remote computer, rather than transferring recovered files over the network.
- Remote data recovery over the Internet. Remote Engine can traverse a NAT/Firewall device to connect to Restorer Ultimate.
- Restorer Ultimate Emergency Engine for file recovery from a networked computer that cannot boot.
- Recovered and other files like images and scan info can be saved on the remote computer.