NirSoft – freeware utilities: password recovery, system utilities, desktop utilities #free #e #books
#data recovery software free download
NirSoft web site provides a unique collection of small and useful freeware utilities. all of them developed by Nir Sofer.
If you are looking for Windows password-recovery tools. click here.
If you are looking for network tools. click here.
To view your IP address and other information, click here.
To view all major IP address blocks assigned to your country, click here.
To read the Blog of NirSoft, click here.
To download a package of all NirSoft utilities (Updated every week), go to this Web page.
Search in NirSoft Web site:
Here’s some examples of what you can find in NirSoft Web site:
- Password Recovery Utilities
- WebBrowserPassView – View the passwords stored by your Web browser (Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Opera)
- Mail PassView – Recover the passwords of popular email clients. Outlook Express, MS Outlook, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird. and more.
- MessenPass – Recover the passwords of instant messenger programs. Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger, Trillian, and more.
- Dialupass: Dialup Password Recovery – Recovers the passwords of dialup entries (VPN and Internet connections). Works also under Windows 2000/XP.
- Network Password Recovery – Freeware utility that recovers the network passwords stored by Windows XP (Credentials file).
- BulletsPassView – Reveal the passwords hidden behind asterisk (‘****’) or bullets characters in standard password text-boxes.
- SniffPass – Password Sniffer – Listen to your network, and capture POP3, IMAP4, SMTP, FTP, and HTTP (basic authentication) passwords
- PstPassword – Recover the password of Outlook PST file.
- Network Monitoring Tools
- WirelessNetView – View the details of all wireless network in your area (SSID, Signal Quality, MAC Address, and more. )
- Wireless Network Watcher – Show who is connected to your wireless network.
- BluetoothView – Monitor the Bluetooth activity around you.
- SmartSniff: TCP/IP Sniffer – Capture TCP/IP packets on your network adapter and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.
- CurrPorts: TCP/IP Connections Viewer – Freeware tool that displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your local computer.
- AdapterWatch – displays useful information about your network adapters: IP addresses, Hardware address, WINS servers, DNS servers, MTU value, Number of bytes received or sent, The current transfer speed, and more.
- DownTester – Test the download speed of your Internet connection.
- Internet Related Utilities
- IPNetInfo – Find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
- MyLastSearch – View your latest searches with Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
- VideoCacheView – Copy video files (.flv and others) from the Web browser cache and temporary folder.
- WebVideoCap – Capture Flash video (.flv) and RTSP/MMS streams from Video Web sites.
- SiteShoter – Take a screenshot of a Web site.
- DNSDataView – View the DNS records of specified domains.
- IECookiesView: Cookies Viewer/Manager for IE – View/Delete/Modify the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer. Read More >>
- IEHistoryView – View/Delete the URLs that you visited in the last few days.
- HTMLAsText (HTML To Text Converter) – Freeware utility that converts HTML files to text files.
- WhoisThisDomain – Get information about a registered domain.
- DNSDataView – DNS lookup tool.
- MS-Outlook Tools
- NK2Edit – Edit, delete, add, merge. and repair records in the AutoComplete files (.NK2) of Outlook.
- OutlookAttachView – View and extract attachments in your Outlook mailbox.
- OutlookStatView – Get statistics about your Outlook mailbox.
- OutlookAddressBookView – View / export the address book of MS-Outlook.
- Command-Line Utilities
- NirCmd: Freeware Command-Line Tool – Do some useful tasks from command-line: turn off your monitor, turn off the computer, open/close the door of your cd-rom drive, dial to VPN/Internet connection, change your display settings, and much more.
- Desktop Utilities
- SearchMyFiles – Alternative to ‘Search For Files And Folders’ module of Windows and also duplicate files search.
- MyUninstaller – Alternative to the standard Add/Remove applet of Windows operating system.
- Volumouse – Control the sound volume with your wheel mouse.
- FileTypesMan – Alternative to ‘File Types’ manager of Windows.
- Freeware System Tools
- ProduKey – Recover Office/Windows CD-Key
- ShellExView – Displays the details of shell extensions installed on your computer, and allows you to easily disable and enable each shell extension.
- WhatInStartup – Add, delete, modify or disable programs that run at Windows startup.
- USBDeview – View all installed/connected USB devices on your system.
- DevManView – Alternative to device manager of Windows.
- DriverView – List all device drivers currently loaded on your Windows.
- RegScanner (Registry Scanner) – Scan and find values in the Registry.
- OpenedFilesView – View opened/locked files in your system.
- SysExporter – Grab the data stored in standard list-views, list boxes, and combo boxes from almost any application running on your system, and export it to text, HTML or XML file.
- BlueScreenView – View crash information stored in the MiniDump files created on blue screen of Windows.