Family Law Divorce
A Boutique Athens Law Firm, Providing Professional Advice and a Powerful Defense to Individuals and Families in Georgia
Defense attorneys Kim T. Stephens and Michael S. Brown represent individuals with criminal. DUI. and family law cases, including divorce. in Athens and throughout the state of Georgia. The lawyers at Stephens and Brown have a winning reputation representing clients in front of judges in federal, state, and local courts. Criminal cases and family disputes can have a profound effect on your personal, professional and financial well-being, so it’s important to seek the help of a law firm that will aggressively fight for the justice you deserve.
Representation For Your Unique Needs
When you come to the law offices of Kim T. Stephens and Michael S. Brown. you receive the benefit of the firm’s:
- Experienced counsel: Athens defense attorneys Stephens and Brown have more than 45 years of combined experience practicing law and have established an outstanding reputation for winning challenging and complicated cases, giving them the necessary knowledge to understand the nuances of your case and provide you with a powerful defense.
- Defense philosophy: Stephens and Brown aggressively advocate for every client, thoroughly investigating, and utilizing their expertise in the legal field to achieve the best possible outcome for each individual.
- Focused services: No two cases are alike and that is why Stephens and Brown pay attention to the unique needs and circumstances of each client.
Handling a Range of Cases
Stephens and Brown represent individuals needing assistance in the following areas:
- Criminal defense: Athens defense lawyer Kim T. Stephens is an award winning criminal defense attorney with extensive experience representing clients charged with a range of misdemeanor and felony crimes, including DUI. assault. robbery. fraud , theft. embezzlement. drug offenses. domestic violence. sex crimes. and murder. Kim T. Stephens defends individuals charged in federal court as well as superior and state courts, and he has been recognized by numerous legal organizations for his skills as a litigator.
- DUI defense: Kim T. Stephens has a winning reputation when it comes to DUI defense, and he aggressively fights to get the best possible outcome for each client. A DUI conviction can cost thousands of dollars in fines, result in higher insurance rates, license suspension, and can even jeopardize client s academic and professional careers. Athens DUI lawyer Kim T. Stephens will fight to protect your future.
- Family law: This is a broad area of the law that includes divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support and protective orders. In addition to assisting clients with their original cases, family law attorney Michael Brown also represents clients who need to modify existing family law agreements, such as support amounts and custody provisions .
- High-asset divorce: With a high profile background in investment fund management and securities regulations, attorney Michael Brown is uniquely qualified to help clients with divorce cases involving extensive assets, properties, significant retirement accounts, and investments. These high-asset divorce cases are often more complicated and require a thorough examination of the financial records on both sides. Family law attorney Brown thoroughly investigates each case and aggressively advocates for his client s rights.
Contact an Accomplished Team of Attorneys in Athens, GA today
For professional advice and a powerful defense, call the offices of Kim T. Stephens and Michael S. Brown at 706-548-3933 or contact them online to schedule a free consultation.