Pandora Review – Listen to Free Music Online, listen to music for free.#Listen #to #music #for #free
Pandora is a free music streaming website that lets you create your own custom radio. Just choose artists or songs that you know you like, and Pandora will build radio-like stations around it, giving you similar music suggestions to listen to.
Pandora is super simple to use and also works through a free music app for mobile devices, smart TVs, and more.
More About Pandora
Pandora can be installed on these mobile devices: Android, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, NOOK, and Windows Phone.
It also can be used with Apple Watch and Pebble.
Pandora works with a browser too, as well as automobiles and devices you use at home, such as Blu-ray players, home theater systems, smart TVs, streaming players, table-top radios, and more.
- Very easy to use
- Supports lots of different devices
- All the music is free to stream
- Can create multiple playlist stations
- Many useful features
- Can optionally pay for more features
- Supported by visual and audible advertisements
- Can only skip a limited number of songs per day
- Must create a free account to play music
- Stations occasionally automatically pause playing music
Here are some more details about the mobile and desktop Pandora app:
- Pandora s mobile app works over both Wi-Fi and your device s cellular plan
- A sleep timer can be set in the app for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes to automatically stop Pandora from streaming music
- You can deny explicit content from playing
- The Pandora app can be setup to start playing any of your stations as an alarm, with support for snooze
- Higher quality audio can be streamed to the mobile app as opposed to standard quality, but it s disabled by default because it may cause music to skip more often
- Your Pandora user profile can be set public to allow other users to see your stations, and you can also allow or deny comments on your profile and stations
- Songs can be bookmarked and viewed again later, where you can purchase them and post comments
- As you re listening to music, you can give a song a thumbs up to have Pandora start playing more tracks like that one from that station. You can also give a song a thumbs down for the opposite effect
- You can optionally publish your activity to Facebook, which can include what you listen to, what you like, and the stations you follow
- The tracks you like are collected together so you can view all of them at once or by station
- If you want more variety of music, you can combine stations into one by using the Add Variety feature
- Stations and specific tracks can be shared through social media sites and email
- You can see similar artists to the one you re listening to, and also view a biography of the current artist
- The Feed section of the Pandora app keeps you updated when new songs are added to the stations you ve subscribed to
- A history of songs are kept so you can scroll through them even after they ve played
- Pandora will alert you when a station is popular around your location, and will ask if you want to add it to your list
- If you upgrade and pay for Pandora One, you can get zero advertisements, more daily skips, and more time to listen to music before the stations pause
My Thoughts on Pandora
Pandora has always been one of my most favorite music streaming websites. There s so much music available, and creating a station is as easy as picking your favorite songs or artists. There s really nothing too terribly bad about it, but there are of course things that can get annoying.
For example, I run across lots of advertisements. Popup ads are shown often on the mobile app, and between so-many songs are audible ads. It s understandable that these ads must play, though, to keep Pandora free for all its users.
Pandora automatically stops playing after a certain duration of time if you haven t interacted with the app. Though it s too bad this is the case if you re simply listening to it from afar, it s actually put in place to avoid Pandora from having to pay for music people aren t actually listening to.
Love to get free stuff? Sign up and learn about the latest and greatest freebies to help you and your family have fun and save money!
If you upgrade to Pandora One, this time span increases.
There are lots of free music services out there, but I highly recommend you use Pandora if you re not familiar with anything else (or even if you are). Like I said, it s simple to use, the app isn t confusing, there are lots of great features, and I ve never had the website or the app causes me any problems.