#mp3 converter free download
Free MP3 Converter- Download Free MP3 Converter to convert all audio or sound to mp3
Looking for a handy MP3 converter to help you convert your digital audio files to MP3 without being a professional? Then you’ve come to right place. Free MP3 Converter helps you convert all your Digital Audio Files including WAV, AAC, WMA and much more to MP3 without going through the hassle of too many settings yet giving the best results. This totally free Free MP3 Converter allows you convert all sound tracks and songs to an MP3 file which can be easily played on any device and even newer car stereos.
You can control the output file quality and size with a simple slider. This tool differs from others available online by its user-friendly and easy to use interface. It also supports batch conversion process and conversion of multiple Audio files to MP3. Simply it is an all to MP3 converter that gives you professional results with rookie controls.
- What is a WAV File? WAV, or Waveform Audio File Format, is a Microsoft and IBM audio file format standard for storing an audio on PCs. It is the main format used on Windows systems and Audio CDs for raw and typically uncompressed audio.
- What is an MP3 Audio file? MP3 is a popular digital audio encoding format and is compatible with most personal music players (such as the iPod).
- Why convert WAV to MP3? Simply speaking, WAV files as mentioned before are uncompressed files, in other words large files. So in order to store more songs and audio files on your personal music player (such as mp3 player or iPod) Free MP3 Converter helps you convert the WAV files (or any other format) to MP3 with maintaining their quality while dramatically decreasing their size.
- How to Convert Songs/Audio to MP3 using “Free MP3 Converter”?
- Click on “Add Input File. ” and select the Song/Audio Files, including (AAC, AIF, IFF, MP3, MPA, RA, WAV, WMA. ), you would like to convert. (You may add more than one file at once)
- The “Output Folder” Shows you the directory where the converted MP3 files will be created.
- To change the output folder simply click on the “Browse” button and select another folder.
- Use the Slider to adjust the quality of the converted files. Keep in mind that higher quality means larger audio files and lower quality means smaller audio files.
- To remove a video from the list, just select it then click “Remove Selected”.
- “Shutdown Computer After Finishing Conversion” helps save power.
- Now you are ready to convert. Click “Convert Files(s)”
- How Can I uninstall? Click the “Uninstall” icon from program’s group in the start menu.
Click “Add/remove programs” found in the “Control Panel”.
Select it from the list of programs.
- Question not found? Contact us on our feedback form.
Basic requirements for conversion: